Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kids Say the Craziest Things

So, it's funny. I always said I'd never setup a blog. I also said that about getting onto Twitter and MySpace, yet now I have managed to do all three.

Kids will make you laugh, they will make you cry. Most importantly, kids make sure that life is NEVER boring. Today, my wife and I went to pick my son up from school. We drove, even though the school is right around the corner because she wanted to make sure she could get to her hair appointment. Funny enough, I thought she was going to drop us off at the house while she went to the hair stylist, but then she drove straight to her appointment.

Anyway, back to the point. She got her hair cut, the shortest it's ever been. We got into the car and my son asked her, "Mommy, are you a boy now?"

I'm glad I wasn't driving, I probably would've gone off the road and her car is beat up enough as it is from living on college campuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment